Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Short Sentences

There is SO much to catch up on since I last posted. There is also SO much I want to tell about this week leading up to the first preview service for Epic Church. In order to catch up quickly here is the past week or so in short sentences and pictures :)

We left off the day BEN GOT A JOB!!!!!!!

*Ben and I celebrating the night we found out about the job.

* We rented out the W Hotel for a practice run through of setting up/tearing down!

*Our first mission team, from Little Rock, arrived to help Epic get ready for 10.10.10!

*The Giants beat the Padres and are in the playoffs!

*Also, I didn't get to post about this but we kept the Pilgreen boys for the weekend last month while Ben and Shauna traveled out of town!


There are two BIG things that I want to share more about:
  • I still want to post about some of the things that Ben and I learned through the job search process and how it changed us.
  • We are less than a week away from the first preview service at Epic Church!! We are beyond excited and I want to share more about final preparations and how you can pray for us leading into Sunday!

Thank you for being on this journey with us!





No comments:

Post a Comment