Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blogging Overload...Celebrate New Life

I had hoped that this would not be my trend as a blogger but it seems to be...at least for now.

I post, I post, I post.....then nothing for weeks at a time...then...blog apology and I post again :)

We will skip the blog apology and get straight to posting!

List of things to catch up on:
Easter, Mission Teams, Baby Shower, Small Groups, Family Fun Day and Recent Events but for tonight....

Celebrate New Life

Epic Church had it's first Baptism Celebration this past Sunday night! Three girls were baptized and it was one BIG party. Here are some pictures and a video from the big night!

*Hey Rim

*Jennifer

*Christine is also a part of our small group

*And here is a video of the whole thing :)


More to come...

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment