Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Epic Kids Baby Shower

The Epic Baby Shower was a huge success and all the credit goes to everyone who participated, spread the word and sent gifts! We were overwhelmed at the end of the night realizing that people from 10 different states and two other countries were a part of this. I can't adequately express what an impact this will have on Epic Church. We are set up with EVERYTHING we need to kick off Epic Kids on October 10!!! Here are some pictures and a video documenting the night! Thanks again to everyone who joined in!

*I stacked the gifts ahead of time so each family would have a pile to open.


* There were soooo many gifts I had to open some ahead of time, get rid of the boxes and stack them in the corner to make room for our team to fit in the apartment!

* There were 18 of us sharing in the fun! Instead of cake we had cookies - I had too much fun painting the Epic Kids logo on them!

Last but not least take a minute to watch this video from the shower and a special message of thanks from Ben Pilgreen!






1 comment:

  1. Awe, I'm glad everything went well! The video was awesome...I now have a lump in my throat! Praying many blessings continually poured out on you guys and Epic Church as I know they already are! Thanks for the update. Fun to see the Pilgreens on the video, too :). Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete