Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Southern Comfort

So I took a trip to Gainesville, FL a couple of weeks ago. I was representing Epic at a conference at Westside Baptist Church, one of our partner churches. It was a great chance for me to share the vision of Epic Church and stories of what's been happpening since we launched on February 13th. I stayed with a gracious family that took hospitality to a whole new level! While I was in the south, I soaked up the sun and Chick Fil A every chance I got :) Here are some pictures from the week!

*My first stop in the ATL airport during my layover :)

*Opening Celebration for all the Missionary Partners

*Welcome basket in my room - my host home knew me well!

*My set-up at the Expo

*Afternoon snack :)

*I did spend some time on the UF Campus

*Bat Houses - At dusk they all fly out...and one peed on my head - gross!

*Cracker Barrel for my last night

*I had a tight connection in ATL on my way back but somehow found time for this :)

I am grateful I got the chance to represent Epic and share our story with many people - I was also thrilled to have some my favorite foods along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment