Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ben turns 30!!!!

So in the midst of all the crazy business of moving Epic into the 543 Ben turned 30!! On August 17th was Ben's official birthday but don't worry we started celebrating long before then :) Here is just a glimpse of all the ways we celebrated his 30 years of life...

*Kicked off the party on July 16th when we set sail to the Caribbean with our best friends (this will get a full post when I get all the pictures together)

*Chris and Caryn had us and the Milners over to celebrate and play settlers - homemade cake and ice cream! And on another night Adrion made gumbo for us :)

*On his birthday eve we celebrated with Hendersons again (in spirit this time) as he opened his very first pair of Chacos

*On his actual day of birth his co-wrokers took him to lunch and he got balloons from my mom

...and Starbucks decided to celebrate

and finally we ended the night celebrating with 40 volunteers from Epic as we also prayed for the opening of our new space!!!

For an encoure I cooked his favorite meal and had friends but I didn't seem to snap a picture. We had french onion chicken, hash brown casserole and green bean bundles :)

I adore my husband and couldn't let 30 pass by without celebrating him over and over again. I am so grateful for who he is and the chance to walk through life by his side.

:) Lindsey




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ben!! That sounds like a celebration for sure!! And, girl, you are sporting that tan! Wish I had one right now! ha You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete